You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind; but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
You cannot avoid the responsibility for tomorrow by evading it today.
When failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Privilege are responsibility are two sides of the same coin.
To whom much is given, much is required.
I like the second one because it is saying that you have to always be working to do your responsability.
ReplyDeleteI like the bottom one and it is true and i think taht every one needs to do this
ReplyDelete"When failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." It means you need to prepare for things or else you are literally preparing to fail.
ReplyDeletei like the last one because i think that responsibility is important
ReplyDeletei like the 3rd one because its saying if youre not responsible and not prepared then you are going to fail and not being responsible
ReplyDeleteTo whom is given, much is required. I think that totally relates to me and I've heard my parents tell me that saying a million times and I've finally understood what they meant.
ReplyDeleteI like the third one because I am reminded of it every day.
ReplyDeleteI like the first quote because there are some things that you cannot change but there are ones you can change. The things you can change are most important because you have the responsibility to change into who you want to be.
ReplyDelete