Comment in section below:
What is your favorite part of the movie "The Ultimate Gift"? Why is it your favorite part? (Comment below)
For JOURNAL in One Note:
The author of "The Ultimate Gift" says, "The meaning of life is to find our gift; and our purpose is to give it away..." After we discuss this in class, comment on how someone (even yourself) can use their gift to "give it away"
My favorite part is when Red says, in his last video to Jason, "If you succeeded in all of these gifts, then I have succeeded, too. What I could not accomplish in life, I accomplished in death. As long as you are still alive, I am too..."
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of my own dad, and I am thankful I had someone so worthy of respect, to guide my life. I think about the grandparents that have passed away and didn't get to say goodbye to their grandchildren, or share their final thoughts of wisdom. I think about the grandchildren who miss them and I hope they know that--as long as they are continuing the legacy of GOODNESS that their grandparents had---then those loved ones live on in them...
i like the part when he is kissing the girl at the end because it shows his true emotions
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when he gets the 2 billion dollar buisness, becasue it showed that he passed all of the gifts. and it shows accomplishment
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the movie was when he got the billion dollars even though he had 100,000 to make a hotel for Emily, which he has worked for.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when he paid off Emily's medical bill because that's when he felt like he needed to do that and was feeling guilty of being disrespectful to Emily and her mom.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the story is when Jason starts "Emily's Home", and what I liked about that was because that Jason donated all of his $100 million dollars that he had just received. i really liked that part because he had just gotten back all of his wealth back which he had not lived without for a long time. And he made a good decision of giving all of his money away.
ReplyDeleteI like the part when Jason uses his 100 million dollars to make a hotel for families that had a sick relative. This showed that he is changing into a new and better person.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when Emily wanted to make her mom happy and ride horses even though she was scared but she knew that her mom loved horses
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the movie was when he was captured and tried to escape. Then, in the middle of his escape he saved the other prisoner instead of just saving himself. I feel that is when he really showed that he is no longer selfish.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the movie is when Jason takes Emily to the ranch, and Jason asks her what her dream is and she said it was to be with people who loved her and each other.
ReplyDeleteI like this part because it shows how good of a person Emily really is that she doesn't wish for a very far off dream, but she just wants something that is possible.
DeleteMy favorite part of the move was when Jason is eating with hes girlfriend and his credit card is not working so he asks if she could pay for it once. They had been together so long, it shows that some people have a bad traits and that you have to find the people that will be there for you in the long run.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the move was when Jason is eating with hes girlfriend and his credit card is not working so he asks if she could pay for it once. They had been together so long, it shows that some people have a bad traits and that you have to find the people that will be there for you in the long run.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when Emily said in the hospitle when Jason leans in to kiss Emily and then she says that even though he was a boy that he could kiss her. I like that because they were only suppost to be friends and then they were family.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when Jason got the 100 million dollars but he didn't experience the feelings that he thought he would experience. I like this because it shows that Jason has become a better person and he doesn't just care about money.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when Emily tells Jason that she wants to go horse back riding, but Emily really doesn't want to. She just said that because her mom loves to horse back riding. and even though Emily is dying, she is very selfless.
ReplyDelete