Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FRIENDSHIP QUOTES!

One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down

When you cry, I cry...
When you laugh, I laugh...
When you fall, I'll help you up
after I'm done laughing with you

Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or to keep one

Friends don't make others feel bad.  Your true friends are there until the finish line of the race of life.  The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.

8 comments:

  1. I'm commenting on number 5 "Never do anything wrong to make a friend or to keep one", the reason I chose it was friends like you for you and if not that's there fault. But be yourself because you don't want someone to like you when your not your beautiful self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the dog quote because i like dogs because i think that more people need to control their tongue

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the one about waging your tail instead of your tounge cuz its really true and you see it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the quote " when I cry, you cry..." because it shows how friends always stick together and it shows how they care for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one because I think that that one is the most inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the fourth one because that shows the exact relationship with my friends and i think it is good because if friends can't have the freedom to be themselves than they don't really have a friendship

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the 3rd quote because it says that you want a friend who won't just be there for the good, happy times like riding in a limo, but you want a friend who will stay with you in times that are not that great, and will stick with you through anything, will take the bus with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Privilege and responsibility are two sides of the same coin. I like it because it comes back to me in the same way as Kat only I have football and my dad will pull me out with out a warning

    ReplyDelete