1. I think it means that it only takes the actions of 1 person to start a good ripple effect in the community.2. I think we could do a group volunteering event or even just introduce people on the outside to us.3. You can be kind, draw attention to things that you think are important to us.
1. To me it means that it doesnt matter what you are and how you are we all matter to each other. 2. As a community we need one person that is high up but not really to take it into their hands and take over the town in a good way. 3. I can show love to anything and everyone
1. I think it means that it only takes the actions of 1 person to start a good ripple effect in the community.2. I think we could do a group volunteering event or even just introduce people on the outside to us.3. You can be kind, draw attention to things that you think are important to us.
ReplyDelete1. To me it means that it doesnt matter what you are and how you are we all matter to each other.
ReplyDelete2. As a community we need one person that is high up but not really to take it into their hands and take over the town in a good way.
3. I can show love to anything and everyone