One of our Core Values is "HAVE GRIT". It says "We persevere through struggle, bounce back from defeat, and demonstrate the Courage to take risks."
1. Have you ever thought about GRIT being linked to Courage?
2. What would Courage be needed in order to have Grit? What might someone have to overcome?
3. What is a situation you faced when you had to show Grit?
1. Yes. One reason I think i is true because they both have to keep going to reach sometimes.
ReplyDelete2. Maybe they might have to overcome the possibly of doing something fun if you are working hard to do something instead of having fun, But you will be getting something more helpful.
3. One I had a opportunity to each go to a basketball game or stay home and do my homework. I decided to work hard and do my homework.
1. I have not thought of grit as courage before.
ReplyDelete2. You have to have courage sometimes to have grit because you have to have courage in yourself to be able to have grit.
3. To go do a dance with people missing
Yes, I have thought of Grit being linked to Courage.
ReplyDeleteto have courage you want to do it and stand up or it, but if you do not have grit you can go through with it and not do it.
When all your friends are doing something that you are not good at and you want to be with him you have to show Grit.
1. I have thought of grit linked to courage before because of our Character Leadership and Action class, and we talk about courage there. Immediately when I think of courage I think of grit. Courage is when you do something that you believe in even when you don't think it is going to work.
ReplyDelete2. Like I said in question one, when it comes to courage it is not necessary to have grit, but it might come in handy.
3.One time when I had to have grit is when one of my loved one died and I had to have grit and make sure to remind myself that it is alright.