1. I remember that the diner has the two food trucks with the apples in it. 2. being born into an unstable family 3. I usually just walk away 4. being in someone elses shoes.
1. That I had the hands on experience of seeing where people who need financial aid eat 2. A chain effect of unfortunate families 3. Try to mind my own business 4. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes
1. I remember going in the freezer, and also there was way more food than i thought 2. something that happens that causes you to spend way more money than they should 3. feel sad 4. knowing what someone else is going through
1. I remember the big freezer because it was very cold inside. 2. Losing a job, alcoholism, drugs, unstable home life 3. I don't do anything 4. the ability to understand and share feelings with another person
1. I remember the trucks and how they feed many people. 2. I think traumatic events cause homelessness because if something bad happened to them before they wouldn't try in school 3. I think that most homeless people try to bring themselves back up. 4. Empathy is when you know what someone is going through
1. that they tried to make all of the machines in the the places the same and the amount of food they got. 2. not being able to work or working at a low income job 3. My mom either gives me money to give to them or I just ignore them 4. putting yourself in others shoes
1. One thing I remember is that they have like a whole bunch of ovens, like at least 10. 2.One way I think is if you don't spend the money you get wisely. 3.I just smile to them, and try not to stare because I don't want them to feel bad. 4. Trying to put yourself in someone shoe's. Like if they lost someone in their family, you can imagine their pain and help them feel better, because you know how it feels.
I remember touring the food truck, and this impacted me because it showed how as a community we are able to come together and cater to all different sorts of needs. 2. Companies laying employees off, the minimum wage, debt, on going medical bills. 3. I feel sympathetic 4. The ability to understand what someone is going through and help them feel better.
they get donations they help the homeless with the truck as wele as their places them getting no job and then they lose their home and then it just keeps going till they have none under the streets say hi and go on there way 4. helping them out by felling for them
1. I remember that we got in the big freezer where they kept all their frozen foods. 2. Being born into an unstable areas while growing up. 3. I think to myself that they had a hard time lately. 4. Empathy is sharing your personal feelings and know how they are going through right now.
I learned it was like a restaurant. What impacted me was that people donate so much food. Financial issues. I would do whatever my parents would do. Feel sorry for the person with the person and go through what they are going through.
1. That they cooked 168 turkeys for thanksgiving. 2. That people have mental breakdowns and spend their money on lots of things they don't need,so when they get their paycheck, they get overwhelmed, and spend it on things they still don't need 3. I usually don't stop because you never know, with anybody, what they are going to do, so I just pray that God will lead them down the path he wants them to, and I hope that they will make the right decision that helps them succeed in life 4. Empathy- to be able to known the feelings of others and being respectful of their feelings
1. I remember that the diner has the two food trucks with the apples in it.
ReplyDelete2. being born into an unstable family
3. I usually just walk away
4. being in someone elses shoes.
1. That I had the hands on experience of seeing where people who need financial aid eat
ReplyDelete2. A chain effect of unfortunate families
3. Try to mind my own business
4. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes
1. I remember going in the freezer, and also there was way more food than i thought
ReplyDelete2. something that happens that causes you to spend way more money than they should
3. feel sad
4. knowing what someone else is going through
1. I remember the big freezer because it was very cold inside.
ReplyDelete2. Losing a job, alcoholism, drugs, unstable home life
3. I don't do anything
4. the ability to understand and share feelings with another person
1. I remember the trucks and how they feed many people.
ReplyDelete2. I think traumatic events cause homelessness because if something bad happened to them before they wouldn't try in school
3. I think that most homeless people try to bring themselves back up.
4. Empathy is when you know what someone is going through
redo on 3. I feel bad for them
Delete1. I remember that it was much bigger then I expected. It impacted me because it made me realize how many people are hungry every day.
ReplyDelete2. I think homelessness is caused by minimum wage and people getting let off jobs.
3. When I see a homeless person I usually give them money.
4. I think empathy is a step father than sympathy. It is making a move to do something for someone, when needed.
1. that they tried to make all of the machines in the the places the same and the amount of food they got.
ReplyDelete2. not being able to work or working at a low income job
3. My mom either gives me money to give to them or I just ignore them
4. putting yourself in others shoes
1. One thing I remember is that they have like a whole bunch of ovens, like at least 10.
ReplyDelete2.One way I think is if you don't spend the money you get wisely.
3.I just smile to them, and try not to stare because I don't want them to feel bad.
4. Trying to put yourself in someone shoe's. Like if they lost someone in their family, you can imagine their pain and help them feel better, because you know how it feels.
I remember touring the food truck, and this impacted me because it showed how as a community we are able to come together and cater to all different sorts of needs.
ReplyDelete2. Companies laying employees off, the minimum wage, debt, on going medical bills.
3. I feel sympathetic
4. The ability to understand what someone is going through and help them feel better.
they get donations they help the homeless with the truck as wele as their places them getting no job and then they lose their home and then it just keeps going till they have none under the streets say hi and go on there way 4. helping them out by felling for them
ReplyDelete2. I think the loss of their jobs.
ReplyDelete3. Smile and nod.
4. Feeling bad for someone or something.
1. I remember that we got in the big freezer where they kept all their frozen foods.
ReplyDelete2. Being born into an unstable areas while growing up.
3. I think to myself that they had a hard time lately.
4. Empathy is sharing your personal feelings and know how they are going through right now.
I learned it was like a restaurant. What impacted me was that people donate so much food.
ReplyDeleteFinancial issues.
I would do whatever my parents would do.
Feel sorry for the person with the person and go through what they are going through.
1. That they cooked 168 turkeys for thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete2. That people have mental breakdowns and spend their money on lots of things they don't need,so when they get their paycheck, they get overwhelmed, and spend it on things they still don't need
3. I usually don't stop because you never know, with anybody, what they are going to do, so I just pray that God will lead them down the path he wants them to, and I hope that they will make the right decision that helps them succeed in life
4. Empathy- to be able to known the feelings of others and being respectful of their feelings