Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Journal 2/14

1.  How does Love and/or Friendship impact your daily life?

2. What do you remember about the homelessness assembly earlier this year?

3.  Do you know anything about the Lord's Diner?  What do you know about it?

15 comments:

  1. 1. Love/ friendship impacts my daily life because we are around our friends and other people we love every day
    2. I remember watching a video about homelessness and thats all I remember
    3. I know that it provides food to homeless people or people who don't have enough money for food to provide for their families

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. love and friendship impacts your life by influencing the decisions we make
    2. the video and the officer talking
    3. The lords diner is a place were homeless people can come to get free food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. When you are having a bad day your friend can cheer you up.
    2. The video
    3. I know that the Lord's Diner is where they feed homeless people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. you can always feel like you have a place you fit in
    2. the video
    3. they give people food

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Love and friendship impacts my life daily because if I wasn't around people I love often, then I wouldn't be the same person I am right now.
    2. I remember watching a sad video at the assembly which was about how many people are homeless and what their life is like because of it.
    3. I know that the Lord's Diner provides food to people that are homeless

    ReplyDelete
  6. It impacts my life everyday because it determines my friendships and who I call my family.

    I remember that an officer came and talked to us about how rampant homelessness was in our society.

    I know that it is an organization that provides food and shelter for the homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Friends are there through your tough times and make the good times better.
    2. I remember the video was pretty inspiring I learned that it isn't smart to give money because they might buy drugs or alcohol its better to bye food.
    3. Yes but not much I know that it gives the homeless food

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. it impacts my daily life by me being kind
    2. there are more than i think 1,000 homeless people
    3. i know that they give food to the home les

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. You get help, and have more fun
    2. The officer and the video
    3. You give homeless people food

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. They impact our day by cheering us up.
    2. The police officer talking about homelessness in Wichita.
    3. I know that volunteers serve food to people that don't always get a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. Love and Friendship impacts our life by making decisions for peers that we love.
    2. I remember that we watched a video on how people live everyday on the streets and how we can help them get back on their feet.
    3. The lords diner is a friendly place for homeless people to come and get food for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. It makes you happy and joyful.
    2. Even in the US there are homeless people
    3. Gives homeless people food

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. Love and friendship are part of what makes school and life fun, because you have people who care for you and help you have fun ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜
    2. They were telling us that you shouldn't laugh at homeless people, you should help them ๐Ÿ˜‡
    3. They serve food to people who are homeless or struggling๐Ÿ๐Ÿš

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1.We see loved ones and/or friends everyday
    2. I remember that homeless people are sometimes disabled and they can't make money
    3. The Lord's diner provides food for people that can't provide food for themselves or their families

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. that if you or if your friends are down you can pick each other up
    2. that when the two people saw the two homeless people, they started laughing and pointing
    3. just about everything because my mom's best friend runs it and i have volunteered there since i was really young

    ReplyDelete