1. The fact that people actually have to live that way because of the choices that they made. 2. If you don't make right decisions in life, you will end up in a homeless shelter like him. 3. Cook and serve meals at the shelter would really help them out
1. That people could be abusive enough to have so many chances and not take them. 2. That Randy was on the right track and he knows what he did wrong. 3. I could make a sock and undershirt donation and volunteer at the Lord's Diner and such.
1. I think It was really cool that they do this kind of things for the homeless. 2. I remember that he said it was hard to be homeless and it was nice to have them. 3. I think it would be nice & fine to provide a meal for them & serve it to them.
1. The way people lived
ReplyDelete2. About respecting your teachers and parents
3. Pick up trash
Dalton
1. The fact that they had no where to go during the day
ReplyDelete2. When he said he didn't want us to end up like him
3. Cook and serve a meal
They live
ReplyDeleteWhen he told us to respect our teachers
Help the homeless
ReplyDeleteSeeing all of the beds
ReplyDeleteHow his mom abused him
1. The fact that people actually have to live that way because of the choices that they made.
ReplyDelete2. If you don't make right decisions in life, you will end up in a homeless shelter like him.
3. Cook and serve meals at the shelter would really help them out
Donate clothes and socks to the homeless shelter
ReplyDelete1. That people could be abusive enough to have so many chances and not take them.
ReplyDelete2. That Randy was on the right track and he knows what he did wrong.
3. I could make a sock and undershirt donation and volunteer at the Lord's Diner and such.
1. Seeing the beds
ReplyDelete2. He said this was the real deal
3. People trying to help
1. The fact that some of these people are so young and have so much to live for, but they have nothing.
ReplyDelete2. I remember Randy being so open and willing to share his story.
3. Cook and serve a meal to show we care.
1. I think It was really cool that they do this kind of things for the homeless.
ReplyDelete2. I remember that he said it was hard to be homeless and it was nice to have them.
3. I think it would be nice & fine to provide a meal for them & serve it to them.
Always had a smile on his face and was one of my best friends.....R.I.P. DD I LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteYOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN