A dream does not become reality through magic; it take sweat, determination and hard work
It's not wrong when you are knocked down in life; but it is wrong when you fail to get up
You can't be a smart cookie if you have a crummy attitude
If you are not honest with yourself, you can't be honest with anyone
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade
A rumor is easy to tell, but hard to take back
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how you do it.
I like the quote "Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase" because it describes my life meaning that I like to take chances without necessarily knowing the outcomes.
ReplyDelete