It starts in my mind. Just me and the game. I don't play against opponents. I play against the odds. I play against all of those who say I'm not tall enough, not strong enough, not fast enough, not good enough, not talented enough...Well, it's not their fight to fight. It's mine. An original quote by Deion Simms
Soon, we will all have the choice between what is right and what is easy.
There is a bond between a mother and a daughter. It is special like no other. There is a key between each heart and a love that nothing will ever part. A oneness of spirit that no one can see. It is very special between my mom and me. An original quote by Laura May
Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of life. May 23rd was a Wednesday... (from 500 Days of Summer)
When life gives you lemons, throw them back!
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!
I believe that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, and that all who believe that took the biggest sacrifice for people he doesn't even know, and that all who believe in Him will not perish but have eternal life in heaven--by Adam Winter
Seeing is not always believing (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
To receive is good, but to give is better
Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe
Behind an able man, there are always other able men
Everyone should be respected, but not idolized
I believe in God like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it, but because I can see everything because of it (paraphrased from C.S. Lewis)
Be kind, for every person is fighting a great battle
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will still be among the stars.
If you think you can or you think you can't, you are right.
The only way to have a friend is to be one. (Emerson)
Stand up for what is right even if you are standing alone
I didn't stumble 1,000 time...The light bulb was an invention with 1,001 steps (Thomas Edison)
Only those who dare to try greatly, ever achieve greatly
The best way to be someone is to be yourself
Respect and Honesty are two good values that would be good to see more of and would change that school a lot. respect to teachers is nice and hostesty would help build trust
ReplyDelete