Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Common Values List

Read the list of common values.  Use the comment section below to tell us which you think are the top 2 values you would like to see more of, and what difference it would make in the world around you.

Respect
Trustworthy
Diligence
Kindness
Honesty
Integrity
Wisdom
Courage
Compassion
Thankfulness
Joy
Humility
Friendship
Empathy
Generosity

20 comments:

  1. Respect
    Thankfulness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respect
      Thankfulness

      I think everyone could give a little more respect to people and everyone would love to receive a little more respect too.

      I think that we should all be more thankful because we are so blessed and we take so much for granted.

      Delete
  2. Courage, and Respect. i think these two because a lot of people are scared of speaking their mind because they think they'll be in trouble. Respect because not everyone is nice to other people and they need to respect others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy and Kindness, I think joy is important because we just need more joy, people walk around like they have nothing to be happy about. Kindness is something that we don't have enough of, i believe that if you are kind to people, it should be a requirement for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the world should have more respect. I think a lot of people are to worried about themselves and never realize what how they affect one another. For my second value, I think the world lacks thankfulness. People should realize how fortunate they are and help the less fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kindness,
    Kindness would make change in the world to me because I think a lot of people would be more happy, maybe people would have better confidence in themselves, and it would stop teen on thoughts of suicide.

    Honesty,
    Honesty would make change in the world to me because to be honest you really cant trust anybody in the world, and if everyone was honesty I think people would be nicer to others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindness and Wisdom. Kindness needs to be spread around the world especially countries with tight government that will become friends with countries and not start a war, their needs to be more wisdom in the world that can make a difference in other future generations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the world would be a lot better place if everybody showed both more honesty and respect. Honesty because some people just aren't honest with others and that makes the world less honest. Respect because if everybody shows respect than everybody will be happy and that makes the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Wisdom- People need to have more wisdom. People do really stupid things for really stupid reasons that really can tear people apart.

    2. Courage- People are always complaining about how they want things to be changed or about how horrible something is . If you don't like it, have the courage to stand up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that the world should be more thankful for what they have and not take for granted all that they are given. Another thing that I think the world should show more of is honesty because some people aren't honest with other people and that can lead to not being honest with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I choose respect and responsibility because because we are lacking respect in our society today and responsibly i think those two are very important

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trustworthy and Honesty. I think these two values are very important, because to get along with most of the society those are the two traits that will help you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that honesty and joy should be more common in the world because good character has good qualities and joy because i like joy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the most important values are Honesty and Integrity. I believe that they both have such a huge role in every persons life. if either one of those values were just put on the back burner then no one could trust anyone and it would be a huge mess.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Honesty- I feel like people these days always come up with lies and ways to get out of things. They also come up with rumors that are not true and can be hurtful. If there was more honesty, I think people would be happier and not hurt.

    Thankfulness- People need to be more thankful for what they have and realize how fortunate they have been, rather than what they want but don't have. It will make people a lot less focused on buying and wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two values I think that we could use more are respect and courage. Respect is something that is highly encouraged. It shows that you care enough for your peers. And courage is something that is really important. You need to stand up for yourself and others need to respect it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that respect and Joy are the most important. Because You need to be respectful but you can be happy at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  18. Respect: If there was more respect in the world, then the world would just be a better place. Respect is very important because that is the main reason how a person can be a good person. Everyone needs to be respected and that would make the world a lot kinder world if there was more respect.
    Kindness: Truly kindness can make someone days, and can change the world. If there was more kindness in the world than people wouldn't be left out and there wouldn't be as much bullying. If everyone is kind, then no one will ever be put down by others.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I chose Respect and Wisdom, every needs to respect others because you never know who they will be later on in life, and wisdom because the wiser you are the better word you can make, like Tim Tebow his wisdom in Christ changed over 90,000 people during one football game just because of what was written on his eye black, that is the kind of wisdom that can make a better world.

    ReplyDelete