1. What act of kindness have you witnessed, or heard about, that really made someone's day? If you are stuck, think about something that may involve a family member or friend.
2. If you could do a random act of kindness in our community, what would it be? List 3 options here.
3. What random act of kindness could you do on campus? Think of one thing that applies to your grade. Then, think of one thing that applies to someone you don't know (from another grade, parent, etc...)
4. Sometimes the kind thing to do is to INTERCEDE (step in and change the course of something...) on someone else'e behalf. For example, a classmate may embarrass or make critical comments about another classmate. You could intervene and ask the person to be quiet, or just stand up for the victim and say something positive. Can you think of another instance where you could intercede on someone else's behalf?
What would it require to actually have you DO the act of kindness.
1. My dad gave his mom a ride to the airport
ReplyDelete2. Give a homeless person food, rent a homeless person a hotel room, or give them a job
3. Help someone during tutorials,
4. When someone is being bullied I could step in and stand up for them
1) One day when we were getting lunch, a man in front of us paid for my families lunch and this really made our day.
ReplyDelete2) give someone a special treat such as cookies, help someone carry grocerys to their car, and buy someone's lunch or dinner when at a restaurant
3) on a day of a test you could leave a note on someone's locker saying good luck.
4) if you see someone who doesn't understand something, you could step in and help that person to understand even if everyone else is making fun of them
I saw a video where someone gave $100 to a homeless man, and he wen into a drug store, but he came out with a bag of food, and he gave it to his homeless friend. I would donate blood, pay for someone's meal, and I would take time out of my life to volunteer for something. I would go around campus and pick all of the trash up, and if I find anything that looks like it's not trash, then I would put it in the lost and found. If someone was beating up another person, then I would step in, because back down, then I would tell a teacher.
ReplyDelete1. People gave a homeless man money and a hotel room with free things like a cell phone
ReplyDelete2. Stand up to a bully for someone, help reach something for them, help carry things
3. Opening the door, help carry things, help someone with homework
4. When their being picked on I could help them
1. Somebody paid for my mo in Starbucks
ReplyDelete2. Helping people cross the street, giving food to homeless people, paying for someone in Lin
3. Help somebody with homework
4. Stop somebody when talking bad about someone
My mom found a dog wandering our neighborhood and she took it home and we called its owner and later that evening the owner came and took her home.
ReplyDeleteGive a dog some water, buy someone something that's behind you at a restaurant, or right nice things on sticky notes and stick them on their locker.
Help someone find something
DeleteStand up for a friend
DeleteMy dad played a good trick on my mom for her aniversity
ReplyDeleteHelp my neibors redecorate
Take someone's tray
Tell them to shut up
1. A man gave a 50 dollar tip to housekeeping at our hotel
ReplyDelete2. Build housing for people who don't have houses.
3. Make cookies!!! for everyone!!! on campus!!!!
4. IF I SEE SOMEONE BEING BULLIED STOP THEM AND INTERCEDE BETWEEN THEM AND STOP THE BULLYING.