Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace
Make no judgment where you have no compassion
Compassion is the desire that moves the individual self to widen the scope of its self-concern to embrace the whole of the universal self.
The Measure of Love is Compassion; the measure of compassion is kindness
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN COMPASSION AND KINDNESS?
Compasion defintion: a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering.
Kindness definition:
2.
3.
Both may look the same on the outside. But compassion starts from within the giver. There is feeling and intention associated with it, whereas Kindness can happen even if you don't feel anything toward the situation or person.
Examples:
Compassion- involves the tugging of your heart strings. which leads to helping the other person. You might say things like, "I have been there. I know what its like. I remember my own sorrow when I was in your shoes..."
Kindness- I have extra money- here is some. Giving it to you will help you, and I know that. There is no emotion, just plain reason. Know what the person needs and help out , no tears, no messy scenes.
Kindness- I have extra money- here is some. Giving it to you will help you, and I know that. There is no emotion, just plain reason. Know what the person needs and help out , no tears, no messy scenes.
No comments:
Post a Comment