People with privileges think every little things that goes wrong is a problem, but people with actual problems have a better reason to worry Nikki/Paige
One of my first world problems is when I want a snack and I don't like any of my choices when I have everything in the pantry. My perspective should be that not everyone has the ability to have so many snack choices.
When auto-correct corrects a word that you wanted to be spelled that way. Or when Netflix runs out of seasons of your favorite show and takes forever to upload them. In reality, we should be grateful to have things like Netflix and that we have time to watch it.
when the WIFI does not reach your bed room so you have to watch Netflix in the living room
ReplyDeletewhen you have to get up to plug your phone charger in
when your iphone charger breaks
What do you think your perspective should be?
DeleteWhen you leave your phone at home when you go to school, and then your mom says she will pick you up at 4:30.
ReplyDeleteWhen you ask your mom to buy more cereal, but she says there's like 5 boxes in the pantry, but its not the good kind.
When Netflix runs out of seasons for you to watch.
What do you think your perspective should be?
DeletePeople with privileges think every little things that goes wrong is a problem, but people with actual problems have a better reason to worry Nikki/Paige
DeleteWhen you tell your dad to go to the store and then he says he will then he doesn't and then there's no good food at home.
ReplyDeleteWhen you have been face timing your best friend for 2 hours and then your phone dies and your brother stole your charger.
What do you think your perspective should be?
DeleteWhen too many people are on my Netflix, and I can't watch my show.
ReplyDeletePerspective: Many others don't have luxury items like Netflix or the money to get it
1. My bed is too comfortable and I don't wake up, so I am late to school
ReplyDelete2. When my mom doesn't get the good kinds of cereal so I get sick of Cheerios
P: These aren't real problems
I don't get enough time on the computer.
ReplyDeleteBut, I am lucky to have a computer and free time.
I don't like when my phone freezes.
But, I am lucky to have a phone.
When my cat sits in my chair
ReplyDeleteWhen there is only beans and gumbo in the fridge
When the wifi is slow and when I don't have wifi at all.
I am lucky to have a cat and chair.
I am lucky to have food and a fridge
I am lucky to have wifi.
I am lucky to have tv
One of my first world problems is when I want a snack and I don't like any of my choices when I have everything in the pantry. My perspective should be that not everyone has the ability to have so many snack choices.
ReplyDeleteWhen there isn't milk for my cereal. This is silly because other people don't even eat breakfast sometimes because they can't afford it.
ReplyDeleteWhen auto-correct corrects a word that you wanted to be spelled that way. Or when Netflix runs out of seasons of your favorite show and takes forever to upload them. In reality, we should be grateful to have things like Netflix and that we have time to watch it.
ReplyDeleteI hate when there is nothing to eat in my fridge.
ReplyDeleteMost people in the world barely get any food to eat.
When my phone charger doesn't reach the bed.
ReplyDeleteThis is silly because some people don't even get phones!