Take time to think about these quotes. What is one example where you can be bold, different than last year, and choose to SPEAK UP or DO SOMETHING about something you see as "unjust"?
It is unjust to bully. I should not stand by and be an oppressor.i should help the person being bullied and not just stand by and watch because that is being an opressor and tat is badd
If you are talking to someone and they talk about another one of your friends in an unfriendly manner, you should ask them to stop talking about your friend or tell them to talk about your friend kindly.
If you stand up for someone, you help them, however if you don't do anything, your not helping, and you have chosen the oppressor's side. If you don't do something, then the wrong things will take over.
I would try to make my community in Derby more kind and call them out for things that they did or said that were unacceptable. For example if I was at the grocery store and I ran into someone that I knew and then I started talking to them and they said something mean about another person I knew or even if I didn't know the person they were talking about I would call them out and say hey no need to say that that was uncalled for.
When somebody is born normal yet ends up with an illness that they can't control and eventually have difficulty breathing don't make them feel abnormal, they remember what it felt like to be like you but yet they aren't. When someone is verbally or physically attacking them stand up for them, don't give in and think, "Oh, yeah they are kinda strange, they do that and its annoying." be their friend, remember not everyone is the same.
if you just stand there and watch when you could have done something your a oppressor. DONT BE A OPPRESSOR
ReplyDeletei think it is unjust to be rude to people.
ReplyDeleteIf you see someone being mean to another, don't just stand there and watch. Stop the oppressor, but do it kindly to avoid further problems.
ReplyDeleteI think its unjust to not respect teachers.
ReplyDeleteIt is unjust to bully. I should not stand by and be an oppressor.i should help the person being bullied and not just stand by and watch because that is being an opressor and tat is badd
ReplyDeleteIf you are talking to someone and they talk about another one of your friends in an unfriendly manner, you should ask them to stop talking about your friend or tell them to talk about your friend kindly.
ReplyDeleteIf you stand up for someone, you help them, however if you don't do anything, your not helping, and you have chosen the oppressor's side. If you don't do something, then the wrong things will take over.
ReplyDeleteI could speak up about bullying, and if i see it happening i could try to stop it.
ReplyDeleteMost people don't realize that not doing anything about something isn't helping.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that you can stand up about at school is if you see someone being mean to someone to not just stand aside, and to actually help them.
ReplyDeleteI could speak up about not just bullying, but also just making mean comments to someone.
ReplyDeleteI could intervene if someone is beating another person up
ReplyDeleteif someone is need you give some time and help and not walk away
ReplyDeletei think it is unjust for people to bully others just for fun
ReplyDeleteI could stand up for people getting bullied and try to help the bully to not bully
ReplyDeletenever watch something bad happen that just makes you the oppressor.Do what you think needs to be done
ReplyDeleteI would try to make my community in Derby more kind and call them out for things that they did or said that were unacceptable. For example if I was at the grocery store and I ran into someone that I knew and then I started talking to them and they said something mean about another person I knew or even if I didn't know the person they were talking about I would call them out and say hey no need to say that that was uncalled for.
ReplyDeleteWhen somebody is born normal yet ends up with an illness that they can't control and eventually have difficulty breathing don't make them feel abnormal, they remember what it felt like to be like you but yet they aren't. When someone is verbally or physically attacking them stand up for them, don't give in and think, "Oh, yeah they are kinda strange, they do that and its annoying." be their friend, remember not everyone is the same.
ReplyDeleteDon't do nothing when I see something I know is wrong 'cause all that will do is make that situation worse.
ReplyDelete