One main message of the film "UP" is that the real adventure of life is the relationship we have with other people, and it’s so easy to lose sight of the things we have and the people that are around us until they’re gone. As Russell said, "That may sound boring...but it is usually the boring stuff that I remember...."
What relationships could you make more effort with? What are some of the "boring" things that you remember as meaningful?
With my mom, we used to play with Thomas the train engines together, it want that fun at the time, but I still remember it.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was 3 and living in England I remember taking apart a old rusty play set
ReplyDeleteI think that I could make many relationships better, but some people that I really would like to are my grandparents. Since we don't have that much time with them as we do with our younger relatives, I think that every second you spend with them is meaningful and is important because when that person is gone, you can never get them or be with them ever again. Some boring things that I remember the most is maybe like reading a book with them, watching a movie, or even talking to them.It is very meaningful because you are spending your time with them and it means a lot to that person to know that instead of doing something else, you are being with them.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little we took ski trips every year and sometimes it wasn't fun but it was good family bonding time that helped a lot to bring my family back together.
ReplyDeleteMy parents
ReplyDeleteI remember having a family movie night every Friday
Belle, she and I would always go over to her house on Wednesdays and would hang out and everyone else thought it was boring but it was really fun. She and I don't always get along but we always work it out.
ReplyDeletehope i don't like her now but i can work on it. our Wednesday's were meaningful
ReplyDeletei remember playing cars with my uncle when i was little.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was younger and we had a snow day outside, my dad would plow our driveway and put all the snow in a big pile, then me and my brothers would dig a fort inside and after we would go inside and drink hot chocolate.
ReplyDeleteWith my grandpa, we used to play basketball, but now he is too busy
ReplyDeleteI think I could make more effort in communicating with my grandparents and in the Middle East. I remember my mom taking me to the mall when I was little and I would get so bored.
ReplyDeletemy dad would take me out to just watch him work in his office but i still remember it.
ReplyDelete