Tuesday, November 12, 2013

THANKFULNESS LEADS TO GIVING!

In what ways have you been blessed?  How can you give back to others to show you are thankful?

14 comments:

  1. I have been blessed by having a father and mother. I can give back to others by donating money to the poor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed by having people being there for me when i am sad and not having to have a lot of worries in my life.
    I can give back to others by helping at charities and giving help to those who need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been blessed in so many ways. I have a great school, an awesome family and of course I've been blessed by God. I can bless others by being there for them if they need someone to talk to. i can make an effort to talk to them or at least say hi. And last I can treat others the way I want to be treated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have been blessed in so many ways. Health, happiness, and having people who care about me ( parents, brother, other family). A way to give back is to act the way I know these people want me to act and not only to not disappoint them, but to make them proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been blessed with parents, a warm house, and friends. I can give back by volunteering, donating money, and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am blessed with people in my life like my friends and family that care for me very much. Some ways to give back to the community are donating to local charities, spending time at animal shelters, and visiting children in hospitals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am blessed by having a nice home, loving parents, and having food. I can give back by donating at my church or I would like to help at the Lord's Diner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been blessed with my family, my education, and all the other things in my life. I can give back to others by always saying thank you and always being grateful. Also I can give back by volunteering. I also can give back by helping everywhere as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been blessed by having loving friends and family in my life. I feel like I can give back by volunteering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been blessed by having a house, a family that cares, and the access to any food or things I want. The ways I can give back is donate money to charity, help out at the children's home or food bank, and donate food and old clothes to people that don't always have that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am blessed for having a family, a house, and food on the table. Some ways I can give back to people are volunteering at an airshow in Wisconsin that I go to every year, donate to my local church, and people that need help in my neighborhood

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am blessed in tons of ways. I have a great family, go to a great school, and also by having great friends. I can show thankfulness by volunteering at the lords diner, and volunteering at the humane society.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been blessed by a family that cares for me daily and is always there for me. I can give back by volunteering, and donating food to shelters or food banks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been blessed with an amazing horse. I can't even describe how thankful I am for him. I can help others by being helpful.

    ReplyDelete