You were asked to write 2 Thank You Notes to 2 different people who have helped you in some way, and whom you may have taken for granted. Below in the comments, list one of the people you wrote to, and why you are thankful for them.
I wrote a letter to my grandparents saying I'm thankful for them. They've helped me understand things in life, things my parents haven't understood yet. I love both of them but whenever we eat dinner with them or when my grandma picks me up everyday, I don't realize I'm very lucky to have such great grandpraents.
I wrote one thank you note for my mom and one for my dad. I thanked my mom for cooking and picking me up from school. I thanked my dad for letting me go to a good school
I wrote a thank you to my parents. They do so much and sacrifice a lot for the well being of my brother and I. I know they sacrifice a lot and my dad works very hard everyday for us.
I wrote a letter to my grandparents because they always come to my games or concerts. They are always there for me and even sometimes pick me up from school.
I sent a thank you to my grandparents mainly because they seem to be overlooked. They can always make it to our sports games and programs and we need to realize to thank them for being about to spend their time with us.
I am going to write my parents a thank you note for doing so much for me every day and especially for my Bat Mitzvah because they did so much, and I haven't written a note to thank them, even though I have told them thank you in person.
I really want to thank all of my grandparents because they are very giving and always are at my events. I will admit I probably have been spoiled by my grandparents. I really think that my grandparents are very giving and I always need to thank.
I wrote two thank you letters one being to my mom. My mom is amazing. She feeds me, puts a roof over my head, gives me so many nice things, and she does it all by herself. She is my idol, I have no idea what I would do without her. I am so thankful for her, but sometimes I forget to thank her.
I wrote a letter to my grandparents because I thank them a lot for coming to my events but I never have enough time to finish thanking them a lot for the time they took to watch me compete.
I wrote a letter to my grandparents saying I'm thankful for them. They've helped me understand things in life, things my parents haven't understood yet. I love both of them but whenever we eat dinner with them or when my grandma picks me up everyday, I don't realize I'm very lucky to have such great grandpraents.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a letter to my parents. They have done so much for me. My mom cooks me food and my dad keeps a roof over my head. I am so thankful for them.
ReplyDeleteI wrote one thank you note for my mom and one for my dad. I thanked my mom for cooking and picking me up from school. I thanked my dad for letting me go to a good school
ReplyDeleteI wrote my thank you to my dad because he is helping my family through a hard time and is always there for us.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a thank you to my parents. They do so much and sacrifice a lot for the well being of my brother and I. I know they sacrifice a lot and my dad works very hard everyday for us.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a letter to my grandparents because they always come to my games or concerts. They are always there for me and even sometimes pick me up from school.
ReplyDeleteI sent a thank you to my grandparents mainly because they seem to be overlooked. They can always make it to our sports games and programs and we need to realize to thank them for being about to spend their time with us.
ReplyDeleteI am going to write my parents a thank you note for doing so much for me every day and especially for my Bat Mitzvah because they did so much, and I haven't written a note to thank them, even though I have told them thank you in person.
ReplyDeleteI really want to thank all of my grandparents because they are very giving and always are at my events. I will admit I probably have been spoiled by my grandparents. I really think that my grandparents are very giving and I always need to thank.
ReplyDeleteI wrote my thank you note to my grandpa. I thanked him for coming to my sports events and always cheering me on.
ReplyDeleteI wrote two thank you letters one being to my mom. My mom is amazing. She feeds me, puts a roof over my head, gives me so many nice things, and she does it all by herself. She is my idol, I have no idea what I would do without her. I am so thankful for her, but sometimes I forget to thank her.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a letter to my grandparents because I thank them a lot for coming to my events but I never have enough time to finish thanking them a lot for the time they took to watch me compete.
ReplyDelete