CHOOSE ONE OF THE QUOTES BELOW, AND COMMENT ON WHY YOU LIKE IT OR THINK IT IS TRUE:
Speak up about the truth, even if your voice shakes.
Dancing on the edge is the only place to be.
Gentle words fall lightly, but they have great weight.
A lie may take care of the present, but has no future
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, won't get it done
Whatever you do, do it well
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say
I like the one about dancing on the edge. Life is short, so if you are constantly worrying about what is normal and what other people think, you'll miss out on some of the best things life has to offer. Also, if you never take a risk, you won't achieve anything spectacular.
ReplyDeletewhatever you do, do it well. I like it because it is saying to always try your hardest and that is really what I try to do with my life, and I believe by doing that I am living life to the fullest.
ReplyDeleteWhatever you do, do it well. I think this is a true quote because if you do something as a hobby, go out with a "bang", or do the best you can.
ReplyDeleteI like "Whatever you do, do it well". I think it is saying that even if you don't enjoy what you are doing you still need to try your best.
ReplyDeleteI like the one about whatever you do, do it well because, you should always try and do your best at everything even if its not so good.
ReplyDeleteI like whatever you do, do it well because it doesn't matter if you're doing just a small drill or something like that give that all of you got. If you do something well that's little then you develop a habit, so then when something hard is challenged at you then you will always try hard.
ReplyDeleteGentle words fall lightly, but they have great weight. I think this is true because when you say something nice to someone, you may not expect anything but they will react in a good way.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"Dancing on the edge is the only place to be". I like this quote because it is telling you to live live on the edge and take risks,and the only way to get anywhere in live is to take risks
ReplyDeleteI like the one whatever you do do it well because i think that you should always try your best at what you do.
ReplyDeleteI like the quote "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say" because it is saying that what you do is more important then what you say.
ReplyDeleteChristelle Nassif
Delete"A lie takes care of the present, but has no future" This quote really speaks to me because you can always lie to get away with something, but if you keep lying then people will catch on and will assume that you never got it done.
ReplyDeleteShoulda woulda coulda cant get it done, i like this because it says how you cant change the past you can only live in the present and prepare for the future.
ReplyDelete"Gentle words fall lightly, but they have great weight." I like this quote because it says that nice words aren't given in a loud and memorable way, but they still has a big impact.
ReplyDeleteI like the quote whatever you do, do it well, because you need to finish what you start.
ReplyDelete