Now, comment on this song and whether you think it is true. How can words really "put a fire in our heart" or "put it out"? How do words relate to Respect?
I think that it is true and has a lot to do with respect, because the person who is singing this song must have lots of respect for god and that he wants the world to be in gods hands.
Words relate to respect because anything you say can hurt people you are talking to or about. If you say the right things it can bring the people up. This is a very good song that describes what words can do to people.
I think that the words in this song are true. This song relates to respect in way that you should watch what you are saying to people because you can lose respect so easily.
this song is true because words can put a fire in your heart by people bullying you or saying degrading words. words can build you up by saying encouraging words.
I think that somebody's words could put a fire out in your heart because if somebody says bad things about you that you thought was your friend, and they were being sarcastic to you, about when they said something nice.
Words can put a fire in your heart by people or something that hurts your feeling, and words can put a fire out your heart by people or something by happy things
This song is true in a way people affect your feelings by starting a fire in your heart by saying things you don't like, and how they can put it out is using uplifting words. How they relate to respect is how words treat people.
the song is true because words can inspire people if you use them in the right way. If you dont use words in the right way they you can tear people down.
I have always loved that song. I think that encouraging words, like Gods word, can always build you up and start a fire in your heart that makes you want to make a change. However, sometimes, there are words that are discouraging and make you think your not good enough. I think words ARE respect. You can take, for example, something simple like gossip. That isn't respect. But something simple like saying, "I am glad that you came today!" That shows that you respect who they are!
I think that it is true. Words can make you feel better or break you down. If someone says something then it could make you really mad. If someone says something encouraging then it would put out the fire in your heart and make you feel better about something.
I think this song is very true. Words can make you angry, and words can also calm you down. For example, if something mean is said that beats you down, then that is when the fire is started, and then when someone comes and tells you that you shouldn't listen to the mean things, then that is when the fire is destroyed. Words are related to respect because when something mean is said about someone, then it shows that you don't care if you hurt someone, but if you say something nice, then it shows that you do care and you truly respect that person. Words can change someones outlook on life and can also destroy someones life too.
I really think that this song has a great message. I think that words can do anything to you. Words can be taken all different ways. Yet, I do think the way that the way the word is spoken makes a difference. Words can build you up and they can break you down, but really it all depends on how they are expressed. Their have been many times when someone I know has said something to me that was meant to be taken well, but because that person said it to me in ruder way I was sad and took offense to it.I mean, what do you say? Words are so powerful, and they can totally effect your mood.
First off, I LOVE this song! Second, I really believe that this song is so true. Words can hurt us terribly, some people hurl insults at us and start 'a fire in our hearts' but at other times, people can encourage us and lift us up with just a few simple words. Words can show whether or not someone respects you, or disrespects you. The feeling you have when people encourage you is amazing. You feel great and you really feel like you are loved. On the other hand, if someone says something discouraging, you can feel extreamly let down.
this song is true and words can start a fire by tearing people down (bullying)it can be put out with kindness (incouraging)
ReplyDeleteI think that it is true and has a lot to do with respect, because the person who is singing this song must have lots of respect for god and that he wants the world to be in gods hands.
ReplyDeleteWords relate to respect because anything you say can hurt people you are talking to or about. If you say the right things it can bring the people up. This is a very good song that describes what words can do to people.
ReplyDeleteI think that the words in this song are true. This song relates to respect in way that you should watch what you are saying to people because you can lose respect so easily.
ReplyDeleteThis song inspires others to respect others.
ReplyDeletethis song is true because words can put a fire in your heart by people bullying you or saying degrading words. words can build you up by saying encouraging words.
ReplyDeleteI think that somebody's words could put a fire out in your heart because if somebody says bad things about you that you thought was your friend, and they were being sarcastic to you, about when they said something nice.
ReplyDeleteWords can put a fire in your heart by people or something that hurts your feeling, and words can put a fire out your heart by people or something by happy things
ReplyDeleteThis song is true in a way people affect your feelings by starting a fire in your heart by saying things you don't like, and how they can put it out is using uplifting words. How they relate to respect is how words treat people.
ReplyDeletethe song is true because words can inspire people if you use them in the right way. If you dont use words in the right way they you can tear people down.
ReplyDeleteThis song is so true and words can hurt are feelings and when someone apoligises it lefts your mood.~AC
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment.......
ReplyDeleteI have always loved that song. I think that encouraging words, like Gods word, can always build you up and start a fire in your heart that makes you want to make a change. However, sometimes, there are words that are discouraging and make you think your not good enough. I think words ARE respect. You can take, for example, something simple like gossip. That isn't respect. But something simple like saying, "I am glad that you came today!" That shows that you respect who they are!
ReplyDeleteI think that it is true. Words can make you feel better or break you down. If someone says something then it could make you really mad. If someone says something encouraging then it would put out the fire in your heart and make you feel better about something.
ReplyDeleteI think this song is very true. Words can make you angry, and words can also calm you down. For example, if something mean is said that beats you down, then that is when the fire is started, and then when someone comes and tells you that you shouldn't listen to the mean things, then that is when the fire is destroyed. Words are related to respect because when something mean is said about someone, then it shows that you don't care if you hurt someone, but if you say something nice, then it shows that you do care and you truly respect that person. Words can change someones outlook on life and can also destroy someones life too.
ReplyDeleteI really think that this song has a great message. I think that words can do anything to you. Words can be taken all different ways. Yet, I do think the way that the way the word is spoken makes a difference. Words can build you up and they can break you down, but really it all depends on how they are expressed. Their have been many times when someone I know has said something to me that was meant to be taken well, but because that person said it to me in ruder way I was sad and took offense to it.I mean, what do you say? Words are so powerful, and they can totally effect your mood.
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I LOVE this song! Second, I really believe that this song is so true. Words can hurt us terribly, some people hurl insults at us and start 'a fire in our hearts' but at other times, people can encourage us and lift us up with just a few simple words. Words can show whether or not someone respects you, or disrespects you.
ReplyDeleteThe feeling you have when people encourage you is amazing. You feel great and you really feel like you are loved. On the other hand, if someone says something discouraging, you can feel extreamly let down.