Thursday, September 27, 2012



FORGIVENESS QUOTES

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive." –Mother Teresa

“Unless you learn to forgive, you will never live life to its fullest because there will always be resentment in the back of your mind”  (an original quote written by Max Murati)

Good to forgive, best to forget. 


“Forgiveness means letting go of the past”


“Forgiveness doesn’t change the past, but it does change the future.” 


“ Loving is forgiving, no matter how hard.”


“Forgive others as the Lord has forgiven you.” 


“Forgiveness is the seed  that  needs to be watered by both sides.”(this is an original quote written by Alex Fanning)


“ The more a man knows, the more he forgives.” 


“Forgive our trespassers has we forgive those who trespass against us.” 


“If you forgive. then you will be able to forget.” 


“Forgive the foolish, for they know nothing else.”


"Getting revenge makes you even with your enemy, but forgiving him makes you the same."

16 comments:

  1. 1st and mine was the second one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was the 9th one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. second one from the bottom. Evan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is the second one from the bottom. KEANDRE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine was tenth, I like this quote because it tells you that we should forgive those who forgive us. And I have seen this in the bible also.-Grace Ball

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nevermind mine is the 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  9. My comment is the 3rd one!

    I like it because you cant forgive someone without forgetting what they did to you and that is what the past is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine is the 4th one

    I like it because forgiveness can completely change the way you think of someone and the way you act to other people

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine is the third one.,..'knhjgfewhf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am legit an my quot is legit.
    My quot is the one about the seed and watering it.
    You need to both agree and forgive eachother

    ReplyDelete
  13. JEEEEEEEEWWWWWELLLLLLLSeptember 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM

    Mine is the one about the Lord


    I like it because its in the bible

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mine is 3rd to last. I like it because it says once you forgive then you won't have to worry about them getting mad at you.

    ReplyDelete