What's up in Values In Action?
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't. I would be waiting at the bottom to catch them when they fall."I think this is my quote!!Alex Payne (:
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't. I would be waiting at the bottom to catch them when they fall."THAT WAS MY QUOTE TOO! :D~Kathrine Do
"he who rides with the outlaws, dies with the outlaws". by levi aldagi think its mine
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't. I would be waiting at the bottom to catch them when they fall."
ReplyDeleteI think this is my quote!!
Alex Payne (:
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't. I would be waiting at the bottom to catch them when they fall."
ReplyDeleteTHAT WAS MY QUOTE TOO! :D
~Kathrine Do
"he who rides with the outlaws, dies with the outlaws". by levi aldag
ReplyDeletei think its mine