Sunday, January 2, 2011

Can we do better this time???

Okay - I KNOW the last Quote of the Week was put up the week before Christmas, and I KNOW that I was not in class one day so that I could remind you, however I STILL think someone should have claimed their quote last time!   Look back and if it is yours, I will still let you claim it!  Here are this week's quotes.  Since it has been so long, I will even pick three.  :)  Claim them on the blog if they are yours:

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.  --Brandi Synder

AND

Tact is the rare ability to keep silent while two friends are arguing and you know both of them are wrong.  --Hugh Percy Allen

AND

Sometimes you put walls up, not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

P.S.  If you are paying attention AND reading to the end, you might have noticed a color scheme.  First person to note on this blog what the color scheme is, wins a prize! 




4 comments:

  1. I think "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world." is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and Red
    Alisa Weatherman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, you win because you were first! I'll get your prize tomorrow in class! Good job!

    ReplyDelete