When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. (not true but I still like the quote)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia
Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. ~Jimmy Johnson
Don't pee in the wind! Trent P.
ReplyDeleteHonesty is not always the cool thing but it is the right thing.
ReplyDelete~Ellie Frank
trust is like a vace once its broken it can be fixed but it will never be the same
ReplyDeleteallyce
When life gives you lemons, squirt the lemon juice in your enemies eyes.
ReplyDeleteLaughter is the best medicine,
Caroline Go and Caleb
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. (not true but I still like the quote)
ReplyDeleteThere are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia
Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. ~Jimmy Johnson
Trent Edwards